innovAchievers General Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – definitions
innovAchievers (or "We", "Us", "Our") refers to innovAchievers, Posthoornstraat 17, 3011WD Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Website: the innovAchievers website at www.innovAchievers.com
Course: workshop, bootcamp, seminar, lesson, mastermind, talk or event host by (or participated by) innovAchievers
Participant: (or “You”, “Your”) any person or entity booking or participating a Course or using Our website
These General Terms and Conditions govern all agreements between innovAchievers and clients/Participants relating to participation in or orders for the organisation of Courses as well as consulting. These General Terms and Conditions also apply to any person or entity using Our Website and consuming content from Our Website and Our social media including, but not limited to, material distributed by innovAchievers for free.
Article 2 – registration
- Registration for Courses must be in writing or electronically.
- The registration is confirmed when the participant has received a digital confirmation of registration from innovAchievers. We reserve the right to refuse registrations without giving any reason.
- The Course materials are used exclusively for personal use or use within the Participant’s organisation and may not, under any circumstances, be used for commercial purposes or redistributed.
Article 3 – payment
- Payment must be made in advance of the course by any of the means provided by innovAchievers. This also forms the guarantee for participation. In the case of late payment, the place of the participant may be given to someone else on the waiting list, but does not release the participant from the payment obligation.
- Should the Participant fail to fulfil his/her obligation in time then the Participant will always be under the obligation to reimburse innovAchievers for all reasonable judicial and extrajudicial collection costs, including the collection agency charges, as well as the costs actually incurred and the fees charged by bailiffs and lawyers, inclusive of costs that exceed the legal costs awarded by the court. The extrajudicial costs amount to at least 15% of the payment due from the Participant.
Article 4 – cancellation conditions
- The Participant, being a natural person and only in case the course is booked online, has the right to dissolve the booking without giving any reason within 14 working days after the purchase. Once this period has passed, the full Course fees are charged. Notice of dissolution must be sent in writing to innovAchievers at the following email address: Legal@innovAchievers.com.
- Cancellations will not be accepted except in the situation under 4.1 or by booking a next event in which case a refund will not be made.
- Re-booking in favour of a substitute Participant is possible at any time free of charge. This must be requested in writing, with the full contact details of the new Participant.
Article 5 - changes and cancellations made by innovAchievers
All courses are held subject to sufficient registrations. innovAchievers reserves the right to cancel a course or to postpone it to a later date in case of insufficient registrations, calamity or other urgent reasons. innovAchievers also reserves the right to adjust the course date, starting-times and/or location in case of unforeseen circumstances. The participants will be notified as soon as possible. In the event of cancellation by us, the total amount will be refunded within 30 working days if the participant does not wish to register for participation in a subsequent course. We accept no responsibility for any damages that stem from this cancellation.
Article 6 – liability
- innovAchievers exercises the care of a good contractor and endeavours to ensure that the information provided during a Course is correct. Nevertheless, We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material provided before, during or after a Course or released in any other format.
- innovAchievers and their officers, directors, employees, or agents of any kind, limit all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to Participants or any third party to the amount invoiced. This limitation of liability includes any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with the Courses, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of access to, use of, or browsing the innovAchievers site or downloading of any material from the innovAchievers site or any web sites linked to the innovAchievers site.
- Furthermore, innovAchievers is not liable for any accidents, injuries, damage or thefts of personal belongings before, during or after the Course.
- Courses are followed at the own risk of the Participant.
Article 7 - force majeure
- If innovAchievers is unable to fulfil its obligations (in a proper manner and without delay) due to force majeure, the obligations will be suspended until innovAchievers is able to fulfil the obligations in the agreed manner.
- In the event that the situation referred to in the first clause of this article occurs, the parties have the right to give written notice of termination of (part of) the Course, which will apply with immediate effect, without there being any right to compensation.
Article 8 – copyright
The copyright on material published by innovAchievers is vested in innovAchievers, unless the name of another copyright holder is cited on the material. The participant shall not publish or otherwise reproduce, copy, sell, distribute, modify any information from any material without express and prior written permission from innovAchievers.
Article 9 - content and material
All strategies, methods, and ideas in general proposed on the innovAchievers website, social media, Courses and any other publication are a vision on the future that comes from Our own interpretation of existing research, current trends and desire to see a change for the better in society. Content and material on Our website, Our emails, Our social media, Our Courses and all Our publications shall never be mistaken for investment, or health, or medical or political advice.
Article 10 - duration of the Service
- The duration of each Course, when defined in its related description is limited in time accordingly.
- Live Courses have a duration equal to the number of hours or days the Course is held.
- Lifetime access to a product, where applicable, shall be defined as for as long as innovAchievers continues to host and provide the specific product. In the case where innovAchievers discontinues the distribution of a specific product, innovAchievers will endeavour - where possible and without any binding guarantee - to allow the Participants, given prior notice and for a limited amount of time, to download or store the product on their end.
Lifetime products are per named Customer and are absolutely not transferable to any other entity, for any reason, in any way or under any circumstances whatsoever. The lifetime access is to the Course content but not to the instructor.
innovAchievers will make every effort to preserve the current feature set for the life of the Lifetime products. However, features may change at innovAchievers' sole discretion in order to move to later supported versions of components, address security issues, or for any reason (or no reason at all) innovAchievers deems appropriate.
Article 11 - photos, videos and recordings of the Courses
- During the whole duration of the Course innovAchievers may arrange to record, photograph or film the event and the Participants. The material may be used for measuring Our quality and performances and may be also used for marketing and promotional purposes on Our Website, social media or other forms of publication.
- In the case where the Participant would not agree to the clause 10.1 then the Participant shall indicate this on the subscription form and/or communicate this in writing to innovAchievers at the following email address: Legal@innovAchievers.com.
Article 12 – Feedbacks and Testimonials
If you submit a feedback or testimonial via a form on the website, a post on social media, email or blog post (in written text, video or any other format) this is considered by your own initiative and decision.
- By submitting a testimonial to us, you agree that We may publish your testimonial on Our website or any other marketing material, together with your name and any image or picture associated or uploaded with the form.
- You further agree that We may edit the testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, We will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views.
- You understand that all information submitted may be used in connection with publicising and promoting innovAchievers, and you give your consent to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the testimonial for this or for any other lawful purpose. You agree that you will make no claim (monetary or other nature) against innovAchievers for the use of the submitted statement.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Every agreement between innovAchievers and participant is governed by Dutch law.
All disputes are to be settled by the court of competent jurisdiction in the district of Rotterdam, the Netherlands.