INDEPENDENT MEMBER OF THE Board of Advisors
If your company is in a growth phase, how do you ensure that you have independent advice?
By composing your Board of Advisors; but with what characteristics?
-> The advisor has worked with companies of different sizes
-> The advisor has experience in different geographies
-> The advisor has a background in consulting and other backgrounds that are not common
- Independent advice, with no political or investment implications
- An empathic pair of eyes to make sure you don't lose focus or lose your way
- An ally available for discussions and brainstorming in moments of doubt
- Indications to be "Lean" and practical solutions
- Constructive brainstorming experience, especially for pivoting or iterating
- Efficient, liquid, modern management and governance
- Efficiency, Processes, Optimisation, Growth, Scalability
“The startup journey can be a lonely one for the CEO. It’s filled with ups and downs, unexpected stresses, and an endless number of decisions. Surrounding yourself with the best minds both on your team and on your board is an important part of this journey.” (Brad Feld)
OR, IF YOU ARE READY TO IMPROVE THE RESULTS FOR YOU AND FOR THE COMPANY...